SaaS Sales Executive 100-120K OTE Job at Kalibri Labs – 4.7 Remote
At Kalibri Labs, we are helping to redefine and rebuild the hotel industry. We are looking for passionate, energetic, and hardworking people with an entrepreneurial spirit, who dream big and challenge the status quo. We are working on cutting-edge solutions for the industry as they navigate the recovery process. Kalibri Labs is growing, so if you’re ready to make a difference and utilize your talents across a groundbreaking organization, please keep reading!
Kalibri Labs seeks an experienced Sales Executive with a strong background in hospitality technology sales. The core focus for this role is generating revenue. The Sales Executive is responsible for managing the entire sales process.
- Effectively build, prioritize, and manage your own pipeline by generating new leads and opportunities from personal activity (cold calling), trade shows, internal & external conferences, regional organizations, etc.
- Identify opportunities and actively close deals with new clients
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations to prospective customers tailored to the major interest areas of the prospective customer
- Negotiate contracts via phone, online or personal meetings, and coordinate complex decision-making processes to overcome objections capturing new business opportunities
- Build relationships with decision makers at prospect companies to understand their goals and articulate Kalibri Lab’s value proposition
- Deliver top line revenue line revenue growth
- Develop, implement, and support best-in-class sales processes and methods
- Close contracts and oversee the transition of new accounts through the implementation and onboarding process, ensuring that customer priorities and goals are clearly understood from the outset of each new customer’s experience
- Partner with internal teams to ensure effective handoff between sales and service
- Minimum 3+ years selling software within the hospitality industry, specifically hotels
- Fluent verbal and written English communications skills
- Experience and solid understanding of Cloud/SaaS business model
- Experience and successful track record of penetrating new markets and clients
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills via phone, online and in person with all levels of customer organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Digital, ecommerce experience and understanding of B2B dynamics
- Availability for national travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with hotel digital products and or hotel revenue tools and terminology
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- How many years work experience do you having selling SaaS solutions?
- Do you have work experience selling software to products to businesses in the hotel industry?
- Have you ever worked in the hotel industry?
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: Kalibri Labs – 4.7
Company Location: Remote