Sales and Marketing Representative – Dallas/Ft Worth TX Job at Texas Book Company (C10002309) – Remote
Full-timeEstimated: $50,000 – $72,000 a year5 hours agoAverage Employment Length: 2 years
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Product demos
- Bachelor’s degree
Full Job Description
TBC Sales and Marketing Representative
TBC is a leading provider of course materials and management services to higher education institutions around the country. The company is seeking a Sales and Marketing Representative responsible for the overall management of all strategic marketing and customer relationship activities for OnCourse, our virtual bookstore services division.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Marketing and Sales:
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Generating business leads and follow up on all sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Arranging meetings with prospective partners and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up on sales inquiries and sending out product information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Prepares and presents proposals.
- Meet with the existing clients semi-annually to build rapport, discuss service and customer expectations.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and successful work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of exceptional sales performance in the higher education market or related industry.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Office tools, mobile technologies, computer applications and business systems.
This position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who can work effectively with a variety of people. The incumbent will possess the ability to multi-task, remain extremely organized, and be able to develop relationships with current and potential customers.
- Competitive base salary plus commissions
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st of the month following date of hire
- 401K savings plan after 1 year
Please provide salary requirements when applying for the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: Texas Book Company (C10002309) –
Company Location: Remote