Sales Coordinator Job at Harvey Norman – Melbourne VIC
Work type: Full Time
Location: Port Melbourne
As a leading supplier to the Victorian building, plumbing and development sectors, we’re rapidly expanding in the Victorian market and are in need of a dedicated Sales Coordinator to join our high performing Port Melbourne team. If you excel in a fast pace work environment, have outstanding time management/organisational skills, and a keen eye for detail, then consider joining Harvey Norman Commercial Victoria.
About the role:
- Based in our Port Melbourne office, this is a pivotal role to the sales function. It’s fast paced and has a strong administrative and customer support focus.
- You’ll be supporting our Account Managers with administrative tasks, to ensure projects meet our client deadlines.
- Your ability to multi task whilst delivering outstanding sales administration and customer service support will be essential.
Some of your daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Process orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Track and administer the delivery of purchase orders sent to suppliers and update all relevant stakeholders
- Manage the supply of stock from initial order through to end of project
- Provide outstanding customer service to all queries from customers and deliver after-sales support when required
- Maintain professional contact with internal and external stakeholders via phone and email
- Coordinate deliveries in conjunction with the warehouse & logistics team
- Meet deadlines as assigned for projects; handle multiple priorities and complex tasks on a routine basis.
- Maintain general spreadsheets and delivery reconciliation
- Work with and coordinate simultaneous projects with many different departments within the business.
To be successful, you will:
- Excel in organisation and prioritisation
- Hold a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Display solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work well in a fast-paced office environment
- Be competent working within a team, whilst being able to manage own workload autonomously
- Maintain accountability and engage relevant internal and external stakeholders appropriately
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills will also be highly regarded
What’s on offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Australian owned business
- ASAP start
- Free parking onsite
If this role sounds like you and you’re ready to start an exciting career with Harvey Norman Commercial, we’d be thrilled to hear from you!
- Only candidates that meet our criteria will be short-listed and contacted. Applicants must have Australian citizenships or permanent residency (including NZ citizens).
Advertised: 27 Jul 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
About the Company
Company: Harvey Norman –
Company Location: Melbourne VIC