SALES COORDINATOR Job at Thompson Madrid – Madrid, Madrid provincia
Welcome to Hyatt Madrid where we care for people so they can be their best! We are excited to announce our upcoming Opening of Thompson Madrid by mid-2022.
Thompson Madrid will offer a modern, sophisticated and cool luxury experience. Are you seeking professional stimulation in your career?
Thompson Madrid will be managed by the same team than our 5* lifestyle property Hyatt Centric Gran Vía Madrid. Do you want to be part of our Cluster Sales Tribe?
At Hyatt, we care for people to be their best, that is our purpose and we are guided by our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun!
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled Sales Coordinator to be part of our team.
This position will report directly to the Sales Manager & Associate Director of Sales. The Sales Coordinator position is integral to the success of maximizing the Hotel’s ability to achieve sales revenues, budgets and forecasts. The primary purpose and focus of this position is to support and liaison between sales and other operational departments throughout the hotel. The position will be responsible for management of the sales and reservations systems to include building individual confirmations. This position will support the overall sales effort by assisting the Sales team in all aspects of the transient business segments . In addition, the Sales Coordinator will be required to perform daily Sales activities and general office tasks as received from the Sales Manager and Associate Director of Sales.
Some of the exciting parts of the job are:
- Be one of the first points of contact for incoming calls, and respond in a quick, timely, and professional manner to all internal partners and external customers.
- Assist with communication by phone or through email to clients and internal partners on behalf of the sales department and Sales Manager.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to maintain accuracy within the Sales Systems.
- Management of the sales and reservations systems, including building individual reservations
- Assist the sales team with Site Inspections.
- Manage hotel content profile on consortia & external platforms
- Review Daily Arrivals Report for assigned market segments.
- Supports Sales Manager with any property level marketing and Sales efforts (Sales Calls, Quarterly Blitz, Hosted Events for Local Clients, FAM’s).
- Perform weekly and daily tasks directly related to delivering superior customer service such as Welcome Letters & Amenities for VIP arrivals
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Manager and Associate Director of Sales in a variety of capabilities including expense reporting, invoice coding, shop calls, and assist with completion of specially assigned project.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding clarifying and resolving the concerns and issues raised by coworkers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Exceptional problem-solving, strategy formulation and account development skills with high regard for details and accuracy
- Strong management and leadership capabilities
About the Company
Company: Thompson Madrid –
Company Location: Madrid, Madrid provincia