SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE Job at APS Payroll – Remote
Based in Shreveport, Louisiana, we began in 1996 by offering payroll processing and tax compliance services. In 2000, we made the strategic decision to develop our own technology. From that decision, the APS cloud solution was born and designed to help small to midsize businesses harness the power of the cloud to improve workforce management and mitigate compliance risk. Our workforce management solution is a highly flexible and powerful system for core HR, payroll, and time & attendance. In addition, we offer an expanded technology platform which includes self-service for employees and managers, mobile access, carrier connections, and data integration capabilities.
We’re proud of the software we’ve developed and how we help our clients achieve their goals by decreasing their labor costs, streamlining inefficient processes, and improving engagement with their employees.
We are currently seeking a Sales Development Representative. This position offers a remote opportunity. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for qualifying leads and setting meetings for the sales team. Responsibilities include:
- Respond to inbound leads by phone and email to generate qualified appointments.
- Execute a defined sales cadence of email, phone, and social media activity through departmental policy, procedure and tools.
- Review performance with management on a regular basis.
- Review overall performance, including lead quality and quantity and technical proficiency on a monthly basis.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of product knowledge and continually increase proficiency.
- Implement Sales Training to continually progress skills and maximize productivity.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Be responsible for contributing to the values of hard work, teamwork and integrity.
- Other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: NA
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The list below is representative of the qualifications, skills, and abilities required and preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of web-based technology and an appreciation for the impact of technology on business operations.
- Ability to effectively communicate to business owners, C-level executives, controllers and HR managers and represent the company in a professional manner
- Experience with software and systems preferred.
- Strong client centric focus.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work with people and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in an environment in which constant deadlines exist.
- Must be able to work the hours necessary to successfully perform in this position.
- Must understand all company guidelines, procedures, and workflow.
APS offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, 401(k) for retirement with an employer match/no vesting schedule, PTO and holiday paid time off.
At APS, our mission is to make payroll and HR easier. Everyday we strive to…
- Do the Right Thing
- Serve Others
- Be Our Best
- Find the Fun
Check APS out and see what we are about.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: APS Payroll –
Company Location: Remote