Sales Development Representative – SaaS-Entry Level Job at MouthWatch, LLC – Metuchen, NJ
What we do:
MouthWatch is a privately held technology and software company servicing the dental healthcare industry, headquartered in Metuchen, NJ. Dedicated to improving overall health worldwide through innovative teledentistry software and intraoral imaging products, the company focuses on solutions that enhance care coordination, boost patient understanding, and facilitate the delivery of advanced dentistry. The team is comprised primarily of telecommuting employees; offices are available in Metuchen for use as needed.
What drives us:
The knowledge that we are fundamentally transforming dental care approaches for the better; enabling dental providers to reach more patients and improve clinical outcomes for enhanced overall health. It is incumbent upon us to nurture an environment that attracts, develops, and retains a talented, inclusive workforce and inspires our employees to be passionate about what we do on behalf of our customers. Inherent in this dynamic is a culture that promotes equality, diversity, and respect and holds every member of the organization to the highest standards of integrity and accountability.
What We Need:
The SaaS Sales Development Representative performs an integral role in supporting the sales organization throughout the sales cycle by proactively engaging and persistently following up with leads and prospects while maintaining existing client relationships to grow sales. The role requires a consultative approach to uncovering customer needs such as improved dental patient education, practice workflows, care continuity, cost savings, and increased revenue, thereby positioning TeleDent as a value-based integrated solution.
- Thoroughly learn, understand, and communicate the value-propositions of teledentistry and the TeleDent platform.
- Be knowledgeable in dental industry state rules and regulations for providing telehealth service, insurance carrier and Medicaid telehealth reimbursement, and dental procedure codes.
- Executing TeleDent demonstrations in virtual meetings with private and group dental practice owners, procurement, and IT managers.
- Perform all the functions associated with growing, organizing, and maintaining a database of leads, prospects, and customers, including updating records, sales reports generation, and logging sales activities in the company CRM system (HubSpot).
- Work with sales management to develop and implement a sales plan to capture, nurture and grow available TeleDent sales opportunities in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
- Assist with the planning and execution of sales-related projects including, collaboration with Product Development, Marketing, Customers Success, and Clinical Consulting team members.
- Stay abreast of competitive developments, identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
The duties and responsibilities described herein are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned to the employee, and the job scope may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Embraces change, flexible and curious
- Working understanding of needs and solution-based selling
- Fast learner, a strong passion for SaaS sales, outstanding communication skills, focus, and perseverance
- A critical, solutions-based thinker who can thrive in a startup environment experiencing rapid growth
- Exemplary time management, organization, project management, and execution skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with multifunctional teams.
- Attention to detail, thorough and accurate, can prioritize and juggle multiple projects and tasks while adhering to deadlines.
Measures of Success:
- KPI of sales activity (calls, emails, meetings, follow-up)
- TeleDent sales demonstration
- TeleDent consultations
- TeleDent sales conversion rate for the partner sales team
- TeleDent sales conversion rate for leads you have managed
- Undergraduate Degree from an accredited College or University in the areas of business, information technology, computer science, or related field
- 1-2 years experience selling SaaS
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excellent Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills, Google Suite
- Knowledge of the dental industry preferred
MouthWatch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: MouthWatch, LLC –
Company Location: Metuchen, NJ