Sales Operations Manager Job at Medisafe – Remote
Medisafe is the world’s leading digital therapeutics platform for medication management. At Medisafe, we create easy-to-use, personalized technology that helps people better manage their medications and offers healthcare companies meaningful insight into their daily behavior. The digital solutions we co-create with our partner’s free patients from the stress of managing complicated medications, enabling them to lead healthier, safer, and fuller lives.
Every day, thousands of patients across the country and worldwide take their medications at the wrong time, in the wrong amounts, in doubled doses, or not at all. These human oversights have a cost. In the US alone, 125,000 people die every year due to preventable medication mistakes. They cause a health emergency every forty-five seconds. The US healthcare system spends $300 billion per year addressing the crisis.
We’re here to solve this problem. Our technology fosters patient well-being and saves lives—it helps patients manage their medications and provides visibility into their daily behavior. We use this data, gathered from the actions of millions of patients, to generate insights that promote collaboration and smart decision-making at every level of the healthcare industry. This leads to better outcomes for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Operations Manager to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The goal of sales operations is to reduce friction in the sales process so salespeople are successful in their day-to-day activities. The Sales Operations will support aggressive growth goals; the sales team needs operational support to accelerate sales cycles and volume.
The goal of sales operations is to create seamless processes and support throughout the sales cycle to reduce the administrative tasks for the sales team.
Without the operational support, the acceleration and volume of opportunities are at risk as the sales reps are encumbered by the time-consuming project management tasks to move deals. In addition, sales operations provide management and reporting into the growing pipeline activities, which are currently being covered by senior leadership and Marketing and impeding upon time spent for demand generation activities within marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO HERE:
- When a sales organization begins scaling to support a growing company, sales operations become a vital function. The increased volume of opportunities must be managed to see through the final stages of the pipe supports many administrative tasks
- In addition, with more customers and revenue comes more KPIs to track, and more complexity for the way teams sell
- Sales operations managers are responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable growth. In other words, sales operations managers and their teams take care of everything reps need to have in place to support their ability to sell
- Sales operations allow the Sales team to work at maximum efficiency while giving leadership a clear view of everything that is going on
- Work with sales leadership to understand process gaps and opportunities to improve the sales process
- Oversee the sales pipeline
- Support RFP, SOW, and Contracting process
- Work with sales team and leadership to develop and manage organizational business goals
- Perform sales forecasting
- Manage SF data and reporting
- Selecting, implementing, and managing sales automation tools
- Streamlining and optimizing the sales process
- 3-5 years of experience with sales analytics, reporting, Sales Development, or Sales Operations
- Salesforce knowledge and experience
- Experience with salesforce administrator, process improvements/support alleviating sales reps from administrative cycle tasks, sales velocity, reporting, forecasting, oversee pipeline management, ensuring enough deals are being added and nurtured.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Medisafe is headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices also in Haifa and the UK. This is a remote role.
Compensation depends on skills and experience. Medisafe offers a generous benefits package. This includes 100% of premiums for medical, dental, and vision paid by Medisafe, 401(k), Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, FSA, wellness benefit, employee discounts, and other benefits to its employees. We focus our attention, time, and energy on improving the lives of millions of those prescribed at least one daily medication.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Because we are on a mission to connect patients to the support they need, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we wish to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse and balanced team.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: Medisafe –
Company Location: Remote