Urgently Hiring! Field Sales Representative Job at Nielsen – 3.8 Charlotte, NC
Field Sales Representative – 106541
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Charlotte, North Carolina
Referral Bonus Amount – $1,500.00
*Nielsen is immediately hiring Field Sales Representatives!*
*What are some of the perks?*
- Company provided car that includes insurance, gas, and maintenance (save on average $8,000 per year).
- Comprehensive benefits package available on day 1 of employment
- Base Salary plus Performance Bonus
*Nielsen fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field Organization, made up of individuals who directly connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.*
Nielsen follows CDC guidelines for COVID. This position is a combination of in Field and Phone work. Nielsen will provide you with the (PPE) “Personal Protective Equipment” needed to be protected in the Field.
Our secret recipe for producing the Ratings is to marry technology with people. In order to do that, we have hundreds of Field Sales Representatives across the country recruiting people to participate in our Ratings panels. We are looking for passionate, persuasive and outgoing candidates that will join our teams across the country.
*What are some of the Field Sales Representative responsibilities?*
As a Field Sales Representative, you are the face of Nielsen. How cool is that?
In this role, you:
- Travel to selected homes within a territory using a company-provided vehicle
- Approach statistically-selected homes (door to door) with or without an appointment
- Persuade selected households over the phone and/or in person to participate in Nielsen TV, Radio and Computer Research
- Participation in a Nielsen study is an opportunity for their voice to be heard, to represent their community, and be part of important research that companies rely on to make better decisions about the products and services they offer
- Approach statistically selected addresses in all types of areas
- Any home, in any area could potentially become a Nielsen Household
- Conduct in-person interviews in panelist’s homes
- Navigate secured buildings, gated communities, stairs, elevators, walkways and driveways (paved and unpaved) and a variety of entrances into a prospective participant’s residence
*What are the qualifications?*
We are looking for passionate, persuasive and people-loving associates like you to join us. This role requires you to:
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with all types of people
- Demonstrate the ability to “sell” selected participants on the importance of participating in the Nielsen Ratings
- Bring relevant work or volunteer experience that includes customer service, market research, education, census bureau research, in-field research, hospitality , social service, door-to-door sales, campaign canvassing, etc.
- Work remotely and manage a non-traditional schedule that includes evenings and weekends
- Meet minimum education requirements: High School Diploma or GED with 2-5 years equivalent work experience
- Show proficiency using a tablet and smartphone including the use of e-mail, spreadsheets, and other computer applications
- Have a valid driver’s license, and satisfactory driving record
- Consistently meet individual performance metrics
- This role requires that the individual is fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Nielsen is providing accommodations for this vaccine requirement, for those who need an exemption for religious or medical reasons. Click here to confirm you can meet this requirement.
*Job Type: * Regular
Primary Location: Charlotte,North Carolina
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 75% of the Time
Relocation Approved: No
Hiring Manager Name: Juan M Lopez
Hiring Manager Title: Membership Manager
Recruiter Name: Cristian Bendfeldt
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: Nielsen – 3.8
Company Location: Charlotte, NC