Wester Sales Representative Job at McNeill Media Group / Lodging Magazine – Remote
LODGING Sales Rep Job Details
Salary + Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Office Location: Yardley, PA (Ability to work remotely)
Full Job Description
Western Advertising Sales Representatives
Come join the top feature publication in the hospitality industry!
We are looking for an experienced magazine and digital media Advertising Sales Representative to grow with us at LODGING Media.
Are you a hard-working self-starter who can pursue leads in a fast-paced environment? Do you have a history of selling print and digital media and bolstering advertising sales? If so, we want to hear from you!
LODGING Media, publisher of LODGING magazine and lodgingmagazine.com, has openings for Advertising Sales Representatives who are able to develop new business for our print and digital products. LODGING is the official publication of the American Hotel & Lodging Association and one of the top sources for hospitality news in the industry.
We are recruiting for a Western Sales Representative.
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated skills in the following areas:
· Direct, in-person, B2B sales, especially in the advertising field and with trade media.
· The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience
· You will report to the president as well as the publisher
Summary: The Advertising Sales Representative achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account sales within an assigned territory and/or market segment. They will accomplish this by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services and by personally contacting and securing new business accounts/customers.
This position includes a salary (based on experience) + commission. Medical, vision and dental insurance options as well as 401k are available after 90 days.
Responsibilities include the following:
· Direct, in-person B2B sales of advertising for print and digital offerings as well as possible event sponsorships.
· Represent the hospitality community and LODGING brand with professionalism.
· Build relationships and network with business leaders and organizations at events and trade shows.
· Sales and account management for advertising and event sponsorships. Work with clients to generate effective advertising campaigns using LODGING’s products.
· Build a personal book of business by attracting new advertisers through prospecting, appointment setting and face-to-face presentations.
· Research sources for developing prospective customers and find information to determine their potential value.
· Plan and organize personal sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
· Deliver outstanding customer service by acting as the liaison between advertisers and LODGING’s production staff on matters such as ad design, ad updates, advertiser web banners and any new services that may be developed. Assist clients in selecting the services best suited to their needs. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
· Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers. Once sales are made, complete and execute contracts with clients.
· Effectively organize and document sales pipeline in customer management relationship system (Launchpad). Update leads and sales progress on a daily basis and report progress weekly to publisher.
· Virtually attend weekly staff meeting and weekly sales meetings.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: McNeill Media Group / Lodging Magazine –
Company Location: Remote